Saturday, July 17, 2010

EAT it in my WAy

Lots of food I have to either eat like a lady or eat like the ancient people (using my hand to tear the food)

Apple... slice or juice ( lazy people like me just quit eating apple after putting on braces)

Corn... cup corn would be nice

Biscuit... one of my food... but not chunking my teeth on it... have to put it into small pieces like what the mother do for their baby...

Ice cream... yup... without cone... ( have to eat behind of people if it is with cone, you can imagine how it looks like to tear the cone with your fingers with the ice cream melting out..)

Nuts.... I eat nuts (secretly.... shhhh don't tell anyone) nuts are quite forbidden food for people who having braces... but eating nuts is like running up a hill while you are having leg muscle ache..

But actually I am consider quite lucky as I can still eat. Most of the people I know can't eat especially after the orthodontic appointment every month.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA!!! i know exactly how you feel. how bout chewing gums?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no la... i am a very 'obedient' patient... haha..

    ReplyDelete